This Android interface Navigation can insert video onto Opel Equinox 7inch。
The following functions can be inserted：
▪ Screen Android live‐traffic navigation,
▪ 360 surround view,
▪ reverse camera videos ...
The OEM touch screen is used to control the added devices. All connections are done behind the OEM HMI box, which is very easy.
Compatible following vehicles:
▪ Opel Equinox 7inch 2014-2017
▪ Android GPS video interface into ONE BOX offer AV input for original car Monitors compatible all new Opel Equinox system
▪ Support Online map,Play store,Waze,Google map;
▪ Support Youtube,facebook,Instagram APP and display the Video on infotainment monitor;
▪ WiFi,3G, and also share a hotspot with your mobile phone
▪ Sound access original car amplifier by AUX;
▪ FBAS Video Input for After-Market video Devices such as DVD-Player, DVD-Tuner,DVR, 360 ,or blind spot view interface
▪ Automatic Switching to Rear View Camera, Input by Engagement of Reverse Gear and display Parking Guide Lines for Rear-View Camera (not all vehicles)
▪ AV-inputs PAL/NTSC compatible
Android System Parameter:
1.Does this Navigator interface for Opel is independent system ?
Exploter: Yes,It is installed in the original vehicle, except for the OEM system, a completely independent unit, and the original vehicle OEM system is not at all conflict.
2.How can I add a digital TV with the Navigation interface?
Exploter: This Android video interface off DVT Video input .
3.How the video interface process the audio of add on GPS Navi box?
Exploter: This video interface can transmit sound via AUX or Bluetooth.
4.What standard accessories does this Android GPS navigation video interface for Opel provide?
Exploter: It will provide the following standard accessories: Power cable, Info cable, LVDS cable, Mircrophone, Speaker. GPS Antenna.If there are additional needs, you can contact our sales manager to arrange and provide.
Thanks for your interest in our products.
For better service to you,please send the photos of your radio panel and head unit / monitor connect plug to us.and the model and year of your car?